<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Scriblia &#8211; Writers Community | Mercedes Peabody | Favorites</title>
	<link>https://scriblia.com/members/sadie73110/activity/favorites/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://scriblia.com/members/sadie73110/activity/favorites/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed of Mercedes Peabody's saved posts.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 09:02:33 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">511dc8b6be1c72781e2db4951491383a</guid>
				<title>Mariebelle Na posted an update: I write,So that my sanity doesn't vanish like [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://scriblia.com/news-feed/p/789/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2026 07:13:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I write,</p>
<p>So that my sanity doesn&#8217;t vanish like light,</p>
<p>Though it still might </p>
<p>And that only aggravates the fright </p>
<p>But ill keep clinging tight,</p>
<p>for jubilation always remains within sight.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed543c2f107dae115daeb9f72bc0a79d</guid>
				<title>Bhakti DUA posted an update: Hello everyone!!!! something new is cooking soon I will [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://scriblia.com/news-feed/p/764/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2026 16:56:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello everyone!!!! something new is cooking soon I will be posting that&#8230;. I know you guys miss me&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96b2b8a97d4968964221d80069116d98</guid>
				<title>Bhakti DUA posted an update: Hi everyone! &#x1f497;

I’ve recently started a new Instagram page [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://scriblia.com/news-feed/p/722/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 12:46:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone! &#x1f497;<br />
<br />
I’ve recently started a new Instagram page with an anonymous name — @writer_.who20. &#x2728;<br />
<br />
If you’re interested in reading my short stories, you can follow me there. I’m not very regular on Scriblia, so I’ll be trying to post more often on Instagram.<br />
<br />
I’m not looking for anything big — just a little support from you all and, most&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-722"><a href="https://scriblia.com/news-feed/p/722/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		