• Profile photo of Kae Hearse

      Kae Hearse posted an update

      8 weeks ago

      Hey guys!!!! 🫣

      My name is Kae Hearse. I am 46 and i am DETERMINED to finish my novel and have it published by the time i reach the scary age of fifty. Horror, thriller, mystery ate my topics of passion.

      Why i am writing is because i am looking for a community. Actually, no, thts not it . Instead, im looking for an ACTIVE COMMUNITY of writers with similar interests.

      Would anyone have any recommendations, or better yet; would anyone be interested in starting a community w me? One idea the i have for a writing community is, Creative Prompt Writing.

      Anyone interested? Hit me back BTW, i am new here, just joined today. I will be posting my writing daily . Thanks!

      Kae Hearse

      Paul Mayor
      5 Comments
      • Hi Kae! I’m also fairly new to this app. I’m probably not going to publish it, but I’m also writing a novel and joined some writing apps to gain community. I would love to hear more about your idea!

        1
        • @sadie73110

          Hey, did you post any of the novel? Also….wanna help me get this commu ity started?

          • @kaehearse yes I’ve posted the first two chapters and I have the third finished just haven’t posted it on this platform yet.

            And yes! I would love to help! Just message me and let me know what you need me to do. 😊

        • Are you gonna use discord to create the community? I wanna join.

          1
          • Yes! I’ll start building our little communtiy his very second! Though, I must admit that you’re only the 2nd person to show any interest in the creation of it…

            Actually, let me rephrase: YAY! ANOTHER (COOL, AWESOME, GREAT), PERSON INTERESTED IN CREATING THE MOST AMAZING AND ENGAGING WRITING COMMUNITY EVER!!!!

            ✍️ 😀


            I am So.excited! Thank you, (????)….sorry, I am not sure.what to call you just yet.


            AND OF COURSE…..


            MISS MERCEDES PEABODY…..The 1st of us all. I am so grateful for you both.