Mercedes Peabody
-
Mercedes Peabody posted a new post. a week ago
Broken Pieces Chap. 3Hi! This is the third chapter of Broken Pieces, my first try at writing a novel! I’m going to skip the introduction this time, but…
1 Comment-
I really like how much personality comes through in Angela’s relationships, especially with Charlie and Ezra. The chapter does a good job showing how Angela tries to stay strong for everyone around her while… Read more
-
-
Mercedes Peabody posted a new post. 5 weeks ago
Love Under the Stars*She’s gorgeous.* That’s all I can think as I watch Angela stargaze beside me. The soft smile playing on her face is so peaceful. She…
-
Are you open to honest feedback on your writing
- View 1 reply
-
-
Mercedes Peabody posted a new post. 2 months ago
Broken Pieces Chap. 2This is the second chapter of Broken Pieces. A dual P.O.V. romance novel. Angela Hickory struggles to navigate her family relationships while battling anxiety. She…
-
Do you have anyone giving feedback on it??
- View 1 reply
-
-
Mercedes Peabody posted a new post. 2 months ago
Broken PiecesThis is the first chapter of Broken Pieces. A dual P.O.V. romance novel. Angela Hickory struggles to navigate her family relationships while battling anxiety. She…
View more comments-
Wow that's awesome
Would you love you share few chapters?
- View 1 reply
-
I enjoyed this chapter! Blake's POV felt distinct, and the note from Angela was a fun moment that made me smile. The ending was especially strong and definitely made me want to keep reading to find out… Read more
- View 2 replies
- View more comments
-
-
Mercedes Peabody posted a new post. 2 months ago
The Sun BurnsHi everyone! This is my first post that I’m making on this app and I’m excited to join. I wrote this poem, not sure if…
View more comments-
I actually don't know about poems but...this one is well written, i really liked it
- View 1 reply
-
Good job. Keep up the good work
- View 1 reply
- View more comments
-